Reviews of best flat irons
BabylissPro Nano Titanium 1 1/4’’ Straightening Iron – BABNT2091T
- Made from Nano Titanium plates for more extreme temperature
- Can reach 450 degrees max
- Has long plates
- With LED temperature settings
- Ceramic heater for quicker heating and recovery
The top hair straighteners you will find in the market are usually packed with the most advanced features. One of them is the BabylissPro Nano Titanium BABNT2091T; a great hair straightener that is favored by many. This hair product has a built-in ionic generator, high levels of heat and LED temperature control for a better hair styling experience.
- Heats up really quickly
- Makes good contact with any type of hair
- No necessary cleaning needed
- Hair does not get tangled with the plates
- Removes random frizz
- Its a dual voltage flat iron
- May cause hair dryness
- Does not offer salon straight hair along the edges
The BabylissPro Nano Titanium Straightening Iron BABNT2092T is slightly expensive at $89.90, although it is a good deal because of its titanium plates. It leaves less damage to the hair and also a great product to use at home.
Remington S9520 Salon Collection Ceramic Hair Straightener with Pearl Infused Wide Plates
- Heats really quickly at 15 seconds
- Build with advanced ceramic plates infused with pearl that offers a better hair straightening performance
- The temperature can be heated digitally
- Offers 4-year warranty!
- Heats up quickly
- The iron glides quickly and smoothly onto hair
- Makes hair free from frizz
- Has a swivel cord which promotes easy movement
- You can’t view digital display on all angles
- The handle gets hot
- Does not straighten hair perfectly all the time
This hair styling product from Remington is a really good deal at $34.77! Apart from being an amazing hair straightening iron, it is also very cheap unlike the expensive ones. If you are looking for a good hair straightening product that does not cost too much yet in good quality, you may consider Remington S9520 Salon Collection Ceramic Hair Straightener with Infused Wide Plates. Not to mention its 4-year warranty – this is a great plus.