i dont know what i say more of lately... 'i just don't have enough time in the day!' or 'jeez louise, why is that so sticky?' living with three-year-olds has made me realize that nothing is actually ever clean and if it ever manages to get that way, it won't stay that way for more than 30 seconds. the m's have a honing device to randomly spread out their messes all over the house. drops of apple juice here, dirty socks there, ground in 'princess fruit snacks' (don't ask) here, random plate of crayons covered in maple syrup (?) there...
seeing as i'm a person who doesn't necessarily like to clean, but likes clean things, i always went with whatever i had a coupon for and whatever worked the quickest. with the kiddos crawling and climbing all over everything, putting things in their mouth... all chemicals. from the dishwashing detergent to the laundry detergent, the chemicals were everywhere! check out this website. eye-opening to say the least!
|embarrassing pile of unhealthy cleaners under the sink...|
|so excited that *all* of my products are now in circulation!|
some facts from shaklee:
· No harmful fumes or hazardous chemicals.
· Outperforms 20 national leading brands.
· You would spend $3400 for ready to use cleaners to get the same amount of clean found in the Get Clean Starter Kit!*
· Features Basic H2® Organic Super Cleaning Concentrate - just 1/4 tsp. makes 16oz. of all-purpose cleaner for only 3 cents.
· And when you purchase the Get Clean Starter Kit you also make a positive impact on the planet:
· Keep 108 pounds of packaging waste from landfills.
· Eliminate 248 pounds of greenhouse gas.
* Based on comparing number of uses as set forth on product labels of conventional, ready-to-use cleaners.
can i just say that their basic h2 cleaner is now my go-to cleaner for everything!? the microfiber sponge and towel are in constant use and between the cleaner and those... well, my kitchen is now less sticky! it's a super concentrate, so i just added the amount of concentrate and water according to the directions and it worked right away. i will say that i know that it's working (and not just spreading everything around like i've felt other green products i've tried before in the past have) because it's kept the occasional ant away. (again, have i mentioned i have a three year old that likes maple syrup?)
|it's syrup... i'm not kidding. the kid will bathe in it when given the opportunity.|
so, here's the fun part! i am *giving away* an amazing shaklee mini household kit just for my readers! the kit, which retails for $46.95 is the perfect way to kick start your spring cleaning! fill out the form below and good luck!a Rafflecopter giveaway